THE CRITICAL ELEMENTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
|While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at executing this than others. This course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that will ensure an exceptional experience for your customers and bring them back to experience more.
|What Will Students Learn?
- Understand what a customer service approach actually means
- Learn how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill at a problem solving
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers and conflict
- Understand how to provide excellent customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service?
- Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and conflict
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- Conducting self reflection
- The first critical element: A focus on customer service
- The second critical element: Procedures
- The third critical element: Culture
- The fourth critical element: Problem solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement
Volume of learning: 6-hours
Become TEA Certified!